Standard format for citation
Conference paper in print proceedings:
#. Author of Paper A., Author of Paper, B. Title of paper. In: Editor A, Editor B, Editors. Title of published proceedings: Proceedings of the Title of Conference: subtitle of Conference; Year Month Date; Location. Place of publication: Publisher; Year. p. inclusive page numbers.
Conference paper fom the internet:
#. Author of Paper A, Author of Paper B. Title of paper. In: Proceedings of the Title of Conference: subtitle of Conference; Year Month Date; Location. Place of publication: Publisher; Year. Available from: URL.
#. Editor A, Editor B, editors. Title of conference: subtitle of conference; Year Month Date; Location. Place of publication: Name of Publisher; Year.
Conference paper in print proceedings
1. Rowling, L. Schools and grief: how does Australia compare to the United States. In: Wandarna coowar: hidden grief: Proceedings of the 8th National Conference of the National Association for Loss and Grief (Australia); 1993 Sep; Yeppoon, Queensland. Turramurra, NSW: National Association for Loss and Grief; 1993. p. 196-201.
2. Khalifa ME, Elmessiry HM, ElBahnasy KM, Ramadan HMM. Medical image registration using mutual information similarity measure. In: Lim CT, Goh JCH, editors. Icbme2008: Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering; 2008 Dec 3-6; Singapore. Dordrecht: Springer; 2009. p. 151-5.
3. Christensen S, Oppacher F. An analysis of Koza's computational effort statistic for genetic programming. In: Foster JA, Lutton E, Miller J, Ryan C, Tettamanzi AG, editors. Genetic programming: EuroGP 2002: Proceedings of the 5th European Conference on Genetic Programming; 2002 Apr 3-5; Kinsdale, Ireland. Berlin: Springer; 2002. p. 182-91.
Conference paper from the internet
4. Cloherty SL, Dokos S, Lovell NH. Qualitative support for the gradient model of cardiac pacemaker heterogeneity. In: Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology 27 Annual Conference; 2005 Sep 1-4; Shanghai, China. New York: IEEE; 2005 [cited 2010 Sep 2]. p. 133-6. Available from: http://www.ieee.org.
Unpublished conference paper
5. Waterkeyn J, Matimati R, Muringanzia A. ZOD for all: scaling up the community health club model to meet the MDGs for sanitation in rural and urban areas: case studies from Zimbabwe and Uganda. Paper presented at International Water Association Development Congress; Mexico; 2009 Nov 15-9.
6. Harnden P, Joffe JK, Jones WG, editors. Germ cell tumours V: Proceedings of the 5th Germ Cell Tumour conference; 2001 Sep 13-15; Leeds, UK. New York: Springer; 2002.