Standard format for citation
#. Person AA, responsibility (if appropriate). Title: subtitle [format]. Special credits (if appropriate). Place of publication: Publisher; Year.
Standard format for YouTube/Vimeo video citation
#. Author, AA OR Screen name. Title of video [video file]. Year Date uploaded [cited Year Date Cited]. Available from: internet address of specific video.
1. Doogue G, presenter. New reporting rules for medicos. SaturdayExtra [radio broadcast]. Sydney: ABC Radio, 2010 Jul 17.
2. Owen W, presenter. The human body [sound recording]. Midland (WA): People Learn productions; 2006.
3. Acland RD, presenter. Acland's DVD atlas of human anatomy [DVD]. Baltimore (MD): Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2004.
4. Terry KW, Hewson GS, Rowe MB. Characterisation of inhaled dusts at minesites [microfiche]. Perth: Minerals and Energy Research Institute of Western Australia; 1998.
5. Cohen J, reporter. Messing with heads. Four corners [television broadcast]. Sydney: Australian Broadcasting Corporation; 2005 Mar 21.
6. Hillel J, writer. Out of sight out of mind: indigenous people's health in Australia [videorecording]. Bendigo: Video Education Australasia; 2003.
7. NRK. Medieval helpdesk with English subtitles [video file]. 2007 Feb 26 [cited 2014 Jan 28]. Available from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQHX-SjgQvQ.