Standard format for citation
Conference paper in print proceedings:
#. Author of Paper A. A.; Author of Paper, B. B. Title of Paper. In Title of Published Proceedings: Proceedings of the Title of Conference: Subtitle of Conference, Location, Abbreviated Month Date, Year; Editor, A. A., Editor B, B., Eds.; Publisher, Year; pp inclusive page numbers.
Conference paper fom the internet:
#. Author of Paper A. A.; Author of Paper, B. B. Title of Paper. In Title of Published Proceedings: Proceedings of the Title of Conference: Subtitle of Conference, Location, Abbreviated Month Date, Year; Editor, A. A., Editor B, B., Eds.; Publisher, Year; pp inclusive page numbers. Database Name (if appropriate). Internet address (accessed Abbreviated Month Date, Year).
#. Editor A. A., Editor B. B., Eds. Title of Conference: Subtitle of Conference, Location, Abbreviated Month Date, Year (if given). Publisher, Year.
Conference paper in print proceedings
1. Christensen S.; Oppacher F. An Analysis of Koza's Computational Effort Statistic for Genetic Programming. In Genetic Programming, EuroGP 2002: Proceedings of the 5th European Conference on Genetic Programming, Kinsdale, Ireland, Apr 3-5, 2002; Foster J. A., Lutton E., Miller J., Ryan C., Tettamanzi A.G., Eds.; Springer, 2002; pp 182-191.
2. Ierapetritou, M. G.; Androulakis, I. P.; Monas, D. S.; Floudas, C. A. Structure Prediction of Binding Sites of MHC Class II Molecules Based on the Crystal HLA-DRB1 and Global Optimization. In Optimization in Computational Chemistry and Molecular Biology: Local and Global Approaches: Proceedings, 1999, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, May 7-9, 1999; Floudas, C. A., Pardalos, P. M., Eds.; Kluwer, 2000; pp 157-190.
Conference paper from the internet
3. Chang, H.; Wilson, C.; Jackson, J. Eliminating polymer flake defects using an oxygen free chemistry. In 1997 IEEE International Symposium on Semiconductor Manufacturing, San Francisco, CA, Oct 6-8, 1997; IEEE, 1997; pp 91-93. IEEE Xplore. http://www.ieee.org (accessed Sept 24, 2010).
Unpublished conference paper
4. Zientek, K. D.; Eyler, J. R. Presented at the 51st ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics, Montreal, Canada, June 8-12, 2003.
5. United States. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Incidence of and Risk Factors for Occupational Contact Dermatitis in the Automobile Industry; Presented at the Occupational and Environmental Exposures of Skin to Chemicals Conference, Golden, CO, 2007.
6. El Nadi, L., Ed. Modern Trends in Physics Research: First International Conference on Modern Trends in Physics Research, MTPR-04, Cairo, Egypt, 4-9 April 2004; AIP conference proceedings 0748; American Institute of Physics, 2005.
7. Abraham, M. A., Ed. Sustainability Science and Engineering: Defining Principles; Elsevier, 2006.