• Modern Language Association of America. MLA Handbook. 9th ed., MLA, 2021.
Copies of this handbook are located in the Geoffrey Bolton Library at R 808.02 MLA 2021 and 808.02 MLA 2021 .
• MLA Style Center - a dynamic set of resources that support the use of the MLA Handbook.
• Founded in 1883, the Modern Language Association of America (MLA) promotes the study and teaching of language and literature.
• MLA style is widely used in the humanities, especially in writing on language and literature.
• First published in 1977, the MLA Handbook is the authoritative guide to MLA style.
• The current edition is the 9th edition, 2021: