EndNote is a bibliographic citation management software program, developed by Thomson Reuters that allows you to:
- Create a database or 'library' of references.
- Search and download references from electronic databases and library catalogues.
- Store downloaded PDFs with their relevant references.
- Insert in-text citations into your thesis, assignments, publications etc
- Generate bibliographies in specific styles with the click of a button.
- Share your library or group of references with your research colleagues.