You can request digital copies of printed material.
Digitised readings are made available subject to Copyright. 10% or 1 chapter of a given book can be digitised per semester per unit.
Usually, only one article from an issue of a journal may be digitised and made available online for a unit. Two or more articles may be copied if they address closely related topics.
- Find the resource on your list and select click the 'options' button (three red vertical dots icon) then 'Request digitisation'.
- Select the Resource type from the drop down menu - Book or Journal Article.
- Check and complete the details including chapter name and page numbers, then click 'Next'.
- Enter the 'Course name', 'Course code', then click 'Next'.
- Check the details in 'Your email address' and 'Your name' fields are correct, then click 'Next' to complete your request.
Library staff will process your request and make the digitisation available on your list.